The Amped AC1300 is a wireless router that takes your existing internet connection and makes it as swift as you want. It is an AC1300 Amped Tri-Band Wi-Fi router presented by Amped. You can enjoy your Wi-Fi access lag-free and seamlessly. You should follow the guidelines listed below in the same manner.
Amped AC1300 login instructions
- Connect a computer to the LAN port of your router.
- Connect the router to the WAN port of your modem.
- Supply power to both devices using a power line adapter.
- Check your Amped AC1300 router LED status also.
- Open a web browser and enter the login web GUI
- Enter http://setup.ampedwireles.com as the user login interface.
- On the Amped wireless login window, enter the username as admin.
- On the next tab at the Amped wireless login window, enter the password as the passphrase.
- Click on the Ok button to get the dashboard of your Amped AC1300 router.
Change your Amped wireless login username and password: AC1300
It is better to change the username and password of your router as you install and log in. Changing the username and password for your Amped router helps to identify the network. And then, you can connect your registered devices.
- Log in to your Amped AC1300 Router using www.setup.ampedwireles.com via a web browser.
- Use Admin on the Amped wireless login page to enter into the homepage of your Amped AC1300 router.
- On the homepage of your router, tap the wireless option;
- Enter a new username and select the security type you want. Select a password for 2.4 GHz frequency.
- Scroll down, type username, and select the password for the 5 GHz network, same as you did for 2.4 GHz.
- Tap Apply to save changes for your Amped AC1300 router.
- Leave the page and login back to your router. This time you will be using a new username and password.
- The username and password you have applied in the previous process is your customized username and password to log in to your AC1300 router.
I can’t access my Amped AC1300 setup.ampedwireles.com login page?
It is a common issue faced by a user. Even if we have set up and installed the router many times, the setup.ampedwireles.com not working problem can arise. The solution is a little bit complicated, but we have presented it most skilfully for you. Follow the simple instructions on this page to get over to the setup.ampedwireles.com login page not working issue. There are many reasons that a user can face such issues. You have to pay a little attention to a few required settings in your router. You can reset the router, clone the Mac ID of your computer, reset the router to default factory settings, and firmware update. Let us fix the Amped wireless login not access issue as follows:
Clone the Mac address of your Amped AC1300 for smooth access
Only a few cable internet providers will allow you to clone the PC Mac address to go online through the Amped wireless login page. Therefore, the cable internet providers clone the MAC addresses from your previously used computer. And it will go online while connecting to a modem. Please launch the latest web browser and enter the login link setup.ampedwireles.com or http://192.168.1.250 into the address bar. Then make a safe login and follow the steps ahead:
Ist Step: Click Setting -> then tap on the internet option.
2nd Step: Then, you need to click the Advanced Setting tab.
3rd Step: You have to find the Mac address field. From here, you can clone the MAC address.
4th Step: Then select the Mac address that belongs to your device from the drop-down list.
And hit the SAVE.
Configure your DHCP reservation
Please launch your device web browser to introduce the web address http://setup.ampedwireles.com login or http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
Then login according to the below steps
Step 1: Click on all the Connected Clients from the Home Tab of your Amped AC1300 router.
Step 2: Click the Pencil Icon, and then click the Next.
Update the Amped AC1300 firmware
Go and get a web browser to launch on your computer device, and then enter your default login web address that is http://setup.ampedwireles.com or http://192.168.0.1, into the address bar. Then log in to follow the ahead listed steps.
Step 1: Click the Amped router setup Management option ->Then, Upgrade option.
Step 2: Click and select the File for the Amped firmware update.
And then go to complete the process.
- Reset your AC1300 to factory default settings
- Keep Your Amped AC1300 device turned on.
- Then use a pointed object, like a paperclip or pencil.
- Press the reset button for ten to fifteen seconds.
- The reset button is inside a small hole on the base of your wireless unit.
- The power LED on the front of your reset Amped router will give a flash of orange light.
- It indicates that your device is restarting.
- After Amped AC1300 reset, log in again
After reset, your Amped AC1300 router unit will start rebooting automatically to give your device a fresh start. When the power LED stops blinking, then your device has been reset to its default settings. Now, it is ready to use with the default credentials. Resetting your Wi-Fi router does not reset and upgrade your Amped router firmware to the previous version, but it will change the entire settings back to factory defaults with the same firmware.