Have you recently purchased this Amped wireless SR20000g extender? At the Amped wireless extenders strive to provide the users with the highest quality products. Through innovation and advanced technology, the company prides itself on delivering an excellent product. The performance and the range can go beyond your expectations. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer care executives.
Find a suitable location for the Amped wireless setup.
The location is important, where we install the dual-band repeater. A WIFI location matters a lot in how an extender will function. Choose a location somewhere no more than halfway between your wireless dead zones and the Amped wireless extender. You will not get the proper connection and the signal in the wrong location.
Connect the PC to the Amped SR20000G extender
- Connect the two antennas of your Amped wireless SR20000G extender to the antenna ports labelled 1 and 2.
- You may have got a grey network cable with your WIFI extender. Connect it to the Ethernet port on your computer.
- Connect your high-power adapter to the PWR port on your repeater. And then supply power to it.
- Never try to connect your Amped SR20000G extender on a WIFI and wireless network, as it can create a lot of login and access errors.
The Amped Wireless SR20000G extender Setup Wizard
- Open a web browser like Chrome and Safari on your computer device.
- Connect the computer to the power outlet and then launch the browser.
- Enter http://setup.ampedwireless.com into the search section of this browser.
- Click the OK button after entering the default login gateway for your router.
- You can see the Amped wireless extender login page on your screen.
- On this screen, enter the username and password of your Amped SR20000G.
- You can also use the IP address of your WIFI extender.
- Enter 192.168.1.240 at the same address bar and go ahead by clicking the enter button.
- Here you can see the Amped wireless login address will provide you with the Amped Smart Setup wizard.
- Let us follow the instructions to access the setup.ampedwireless.com page.
Welcome to setup.ampedwireless.com setup wizard: SR20000G extender
- On this Amped setup wizard, you will get two options;
- 1. Home page or the existing Office network you want to repeat.
- 2. 2.4GHz/5.0GHz extended WIFI network to rebroadcast the network.
- You will use the above term through the installation process to describe your extended WIFI network.
- On the next screen, enter the Amped wireless login username and password.
Scan for the Amped SR20000G wireless WIFI network
You have to search for the available networks around you. Click the search button to initiate the scanning process. The results of scanning will fetch the WIFI networks near you. It will access the networks at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands. Your dual-band WIFI extender will also find and repeat the network you want. It will also repeat each WIFI network name, user ID, the type of security, signal strength, and the operating channels.
- Are you extending the dual-band router? If yes! Then you should select the SSID of your 2.4 GHz networks and 5 GHz networks.
- If you want to know the status of the wireless connection of your dual-band router, then check the signal strength.
- The signal strength of your Amped wireless login SR20000G extender indicates a good connection between the router and the range extender.
- Always choose the WIFI network, which is greater than 70%. The Amped wireless signal strength of less than 70 % will create a poor connection.
- And it will result in slower throughput and frequent drop of connections.
In case you fail in this Setup.ampedwireless.com login process, repeat the scanning process. And if your signal strength is below 70%, try moving the dual-band repeater closer to the Amped wireless network you want to repeat.
Connect your home device on Amped Wireless SR20000G
In the following blog, you will learn the steps to log into your Amped SR20000G router. Here, we provide instructions on, How to connect the wired or wireless devices. That you use in your home and office. We generally use IPad, tablets, smartphones, laptops on Amped SR20000g extender. The Amped wireless login and setup made it very simple. Now you can connect your devices on the Amped wireless extender network by the Plug and Play Amped wireless Router setup process.
- Use an active internet connection provided by the internet service provider.
- The power light on your WIFI repeater is lit and stable on your Amped SR20000G extender.
- Gather all the necessary information on your wireless extenders, such as the Wireless network name and security Key.
- Are you trying to connect your home device for the first time?
- Then please use the default Amped wireless settings.
You can find your default network information on the manual slip. You need to connect your computer to the Amped SR20000G Wi-Fi extender network that you need the default login information.